Fun 101.7 Facebook Contests
1. How to Enter the Contest:
a. Fun 101.7 Facebook contests can happen any day and at any time.
b. To participate in the contest, go to Fun 101.7’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fun1017 and follow the directions to participate in the contest(s). There may be more than one Fun 101.7 Facebook contest that day. Each contests criteria for entry will be posted. You must have a Facebook account to participate and be a ‘fan’ of Fun 101.7’s Facebook Fan Page. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
c. One entry per person please.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WLDE listeners who are 13 years of age or older and who reside in the following counties inIndiana: Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley. InOhio:Defiance, Paulding and Van Wert counties. Employees of Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in theFort Wayne metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are defined as parents, in-laws, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
b. Eligible participants can win a prize valued at $600 or more once every six months. One winner per household is permitted in any Facebook contest once every 30 days.
a. Facebook prizes are determined on a weekly basis. The approximate retail value of prizes is determined on an individual basis.
b. Prizes can be picked up at WLDE, 347 W. Berry Street, Ste. 600, Fort Wayne, IN46802, Monday through Friday, 8amto 5pm. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed by after 30 days will be forfeited by the winner. If any prize or prize certificate is forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected.
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash
4. Selection of Winners:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. Winners will be selected at the end of each contest period.
c. Winners will be prompted to participate in each contest on Fun 101.7’s Facebook page.
d. Winners need not be present to win. Winners must follow instructions posted on Fun 101.7’s Facebook page.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
c. Contest winner is required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value.
d. WLDE, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WLDE Website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WLDE. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WLDE, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WLDE.
9. WLDE is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WLDE, 347 W. Berry Street, Ste. 600, Fort Wayne, IN46802Monday through Friday, 8amto 5pm or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLDE at the address above.
11. A list of winners will be available at the end of each month. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLDE,347 W. Berry Street, Ste. 600, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 within 90 days of the announced end date of the contest.
12. Participants agree to:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Disclosure that the participant is providing information to WLDE and not to Facebook.