Think you’re smart? Smarter than Jim Reed? Put it to the test every workday with the Fun 101.7 9:20 Biz Quiz. Answer all five tough trivia questions correctly and you’ll win some great prizes!
BIZ QUIZ ENDING 10/14/13
1. What was Astronaut Neil Armstrong’s total annual salary when he walked on the moon on July 20th, 1969? (Just over $30,000)
2. Where did the soft Drink Dr. Pepper get its name? (It was named after the father of a girl Chemist Charles Alderton was dating, Dr. Charles Kenneth Pepper).
3. What cigarette company first used a women in it’s advertisements, and what was the headline? (Chesterfield, Blow Some My Way)
4. What was the name of the first permanent settlement in Kentucky, established in 1775? (Boonesborough)
5. How many buildings are there in the landmark Rockefeller Center Complex in New York City? (19)