“Mega Ticket to Fun” – Official Rules
- How to Enter the Contest:
- The “Mega Ticket to Fun” contest will begin on 1/2/19 and end on 2/15/19.
- To participate in the contest, listen for the contest solicit each weekday between 7am to 7pm. The contest solicit is the cue to call in to win. Anytime the contest solicit is played, caller 10 at (260)-426-5343 will win a qualifying prize and be a finalist for the Grand Prize.
- No purchase necessary
- Eligibility Restrictions:
The contest is open to legal residents 18 years of age and older and who reside in the WLDE listening area including Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, Lagrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells and Whitley counties in Indiana and Allen, Auglaze, Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Mercer, Paulding, Putnam, Van Wert and Williams counties in Ohio. Employees and family members of Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating retailers/sponsors, including Bluegate, and employees of other radio stations in the Fort Wayne Metro area are not eligible to participate and win. Family members are defined as parents, children, spouses, in-laws, those in spouse-like relationships, and siblings (including those in step and half relations when living in the same household.) Anyone who has worked for or interned with Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. is not eligible to participate or win.
You may only win one time during this contest.
Only one winner per household.
There will be a maximum 3 winners per day, unless otherwise specified through on air announcement during the contest.
The date and times the “Mega Ticket to Fun” will play, shall be pre-determined by Fun 101.7. If a contest episode is missed at its scheduled date and time, it can be rescheduled at another date and time as determined by WLDE management.
A Mega Ticket to Fun qualifying prize will only be awarded to the 10th caller, when the contest solicit is played at its assigned date and time, and no other time.
Songs that are the same as those in the contest solicit or featured in commercials, promos, concert events and sound bytes are not eligible in this contest. Only the actual contest solicit will be accepted in this contest.
If the contest solicit is not played at its designated date and time, it will be rescheduled as determined by station management, so that the prize will be awarded and a finalist taken.
The odds of winning depend on the number of calls received each time the contest is played.
- a. Qualifying prize is 2 Jumbo Pretzels and Dips from Ben’s Pretzels in Jefferson Pointe. Value is approximately $7.00
- Grand Prize is the Mega Ticket to Bluegate Theatre (5 shows for 2 people). Value of the prize is based on the ticket price for each of the 5 shows selected by the Grand Prize winner.
- Any prize not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner and remains the property of FUN 101.7.
- Tickets are not transferable, nor can they be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- All tickets are awarded in good faith. Fun 101.7 is not responsible for any concert that is postponed, has changed performers or venue, show is canceled, force majeure or any unforeseen reason.
- Selection of Winners:
- Winner will be selected if they are the 10th caller when prompted and meet all eligibility requirements. Grand Prize winner will be determined by random drawing from all finalists meeting eligibility restrictions and announced on Monday, February 18th, 2019 at approximately 8:40am.
a Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value, and a liability release as applicable.
- Pursuant to the Liability Release, the winners will agree to hold WLDE, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc, and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- These rules are subject to the interpretation of WLDE. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WLDE, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
- The contest is void where prohibited.
- The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WLDE.
- As a consequence of delays in the online streaming of the WLDE signal compared to over-the-air broadcasts, online listeners may be at a disadvantage in attempting to participate in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. WLDE is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- WLDE is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the
main studio of WLDE, 347 W. Berry, Fort Wayne, IN or on line at fun1017.com.