Freeway Freebie Rules
1. How to Enter the Contest:
a. Freeway Freebie contest will be played weekdays between 4pm and 6pm, excluding the following Holidays, should they fall on a weekday; New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
b. To participate in the contest, listen to WLDE, Fun 101.7 to play the “Freeway Freebie” weekdays between 4pm and 6pm. The announcer will take the 10th at 426-5343 or toll free (888)-450-1017 once the Fun 101 Touchtones are played on WLDE.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WLDE, Fun 101.7 listeners who reside in or live in Allen, Adams, Dekalb, Huntington, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley counties in Indiana and Defiance, Paulding and Van Wert counties in Ohio.
b. Employees of WLDE, Fun 101.7, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
c. Eligible participants can win the “Freeway Freebie” and its Grand Prize once every 30 days, provided they have not won any of the following contests within that same 30 day time period: “What’s That Thing”, “The 9:20 a.m. Biz Quiz” or “The Coffee Break Classic”. A contestant can only win one of these daily contests once in a 30 day period.
d. Only one Grand prize winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
a. Grand Prizes may vary each day and week.
b. The winning contestant must claim the prize at the WLDE, Fun 101.7 studios, 347 W. Berry Street, Suite 600, Fort Wayne, IN, during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday though Friday, except Holidays. WLDE is closed on weekends.
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or the prize is forfeited and becomes the property of WLDE, Fun 101.7.
d. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent, if applicable.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
c. Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) are also required to sign a Liability Release and/or Travel Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater, if the contest or the prize entails dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, or if the prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WLDE, Fun 101.7. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release, the winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) will agree to hold WLDE, Fun 101.7, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WLDE, Fun 101.7. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WLDE, Fun 101.7, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WLDE, Fun 101.7.
9. WLDE, Fun 101.7 is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WLDE, Fun 101.7 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLDE, Fun 101.7 at the address above.