9:20 Biz Quiz Rules
- How to Enter the Contest:
- The Biz Quiz contest will be played weekdays, at approximately 9:20am, excluding the following Holidays should they fall on a weekday; New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- To participate in the contest, listen to WLDE, Fun 101.7 to play “Biz Quiz” at approximately 9:20am. The announcer will ask for the 10th caller at 426-5343 to play. If the caller is able answer all five questions correctly they win the Grand prize and participation prize. The contestant’s answers to each individual question must match that of WLDE to be considered a correct answer. If they answer any of the questions wrong they will win a participation prize. If they answer any of the questions wrong, but have already won a participation prize in the past 30 days, the contestant gets no participation prize.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all WLDE, Fun 101.7 listeners who reside in or live in Allen, Adams, Dekalb, Huntington, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley counties in Indiana and Defiance, Paulding and Van Wert counties in Ohio.
Employees of WLDE, Fun 101.7, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
- Eligible participants can win the Biz Quiz and its Grand prize once every 30 days. Contestants can play the Biz Quiz as often as the want, but may only win a consolation prize once every 30 days. Only one Grand prize winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- Grand Prizes and consolation prizes may vary each day and week.
- The winning contestant must claim the prize at the WLDE, Fun 101.7 studios, 347 W. Berry Street, Suite 600, Fort Wayne, IN, during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday though Friday, except Holidays. WLDE is closed on weekends.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or the prize is forfeited and becomes the property of WLDE, Fun 101.7.
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent, if applicable.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) are also required to sign a Liability Release and/or Travel Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater, if the contest or the prize entails dangerous or potentially dangerous activity, or if the prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WLDE, Fun 101.7. Pursuant to the Liability
Release and Travel Release, the winners (and each of their guests or traveling companions, where applicable) will agree to hold WLDE, Fun 101.7, Sarkes
Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
These rules are subject to the interpretation of WLDE, Fun 101.7. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WLDE, Fun 101.7, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
Fun 101.7 makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the nature of the prize awarded. If this contest is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, Force Majeure or any other causes beyond the control of Fun 101.7 which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Fun 101.7 reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who fun 101.7 believes has tampered with the participation process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The use of any device attached to or connected to a phone to automate participation or to attempt to increase participation in an unfair manner is prohibited.
As a consequence of delays in the online streaming of the Fun 101.7 signal compared to over-the-air broadcasts, online listeners may be at a disadvantage in attempting to participate in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the station on-air. Fun 101.7 is not responsible for online streaming delays.
Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WLDE, Fun 101.7.
WLDE, Fun 101.7 is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WLDE, Fun 101.7 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLDE, Fun 101.7 at the address above.