Fun 101.7 and Midwest America Federal Credit Union present the 101 Days of Summer FUN!
Enjoy a summer full of activities including concerts, festivals, and more!
Be sure to check back each week to see what is happening in the Fort Wayne area!
– Friday Nights Live at Jefferson Pointe: It’s fun, free, live entertainment for the entire family! Friday, August 28th, enjoy the music of Good Night Gracie!
– Taste of the Arts and Busker Square is August 28th in downtown Fort Wayne with great food and and tons of live entertainment from street performers.
– The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival is August 30th through September 7th in Auburn. It’s the world’s greatest classic car show and festival.
– Be a Tourist in your Hometown is September 13th! Visit some of Fort Wayne’s biggest attractions for free! Check out www.visitfortwayne.com for more informaiton
– The Johnny Appleseed Festival is September 19th and 20th at Johnny Appleseed Park. Family Fun, Food, vendors, and entertainment